Janet Jackson Engaged to Wissam Al Mana (Report)
If reports are accurate, this wedding is happening springtime in Qatar.
The third time could be the charm for Janet Jackson.
According to reports, the 46-year-old singer is engaged to marry her Qatari billionaire beau, Wissam Al Mana, 37, this spring in his native country.
Jackson's rep did not immediately respond to THR's request for comment on her engagement.
Us Weekly, meanwhile, is reporting that the nuptials are expected to "cost millions," and that Jackson's loved ones will arrive in Qatar via Al Mana's private planes. Wissam is managing director of Al Mana Retail, which represents designer labels like A/X Armani Exchange. He's a shareholder in Saks Fifth Avenue stores in Middle Eastern cities including Dubai.
Al Mana will also be Jackson's Husband No. 3 following her previous marriages to singer James DeBarge and music video director Rene Elizondo. She was previously in a long-term relationship with Jermaine Dupri, from 2002 until 2009.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR