Janet Jackson to Perform at Paris’ Louvre Museum
The Grammy-winning singer will be the first female pop artist to sing under the iconic pyramid.
Grammy-winning singer Janet Jackson will be the first female pop artist to perform under the iconic I.M. Pei glass pyramid at Paris’ Louvre Museum.
Jackson, who has sold more than 100 million records worldwide, will perform in conjunction with the museum’s biannual fundraising event, “Liaisons au Louvre,” on Tuesday, June 14.
“Liaisons au Louvre” was created by Becca Cason Thrash, and in its inaugural event raised $2.7 million in June 2008.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR