January Jones Welcomes Baby Boy
The “Mad Men” actress has named her first son Xander, but the identity of the child’s father remains a mystery.
January Jones is now a mom.
A rep confirms to People that the Mad Man actress welcomed a baby boy on Tuesday, Sept. 13, naming him Xander Dane Jones. The first time mom opted not to learn of the baby's sex prior to giving birth, telling People in June, “It’s going to be a surprise for me.”
The 33-year-old star of X-Men: First Class announced her surprising pregnancy in April. The identity of the baby’s father has yet to be revealed.
Mad Men is scheduled to return to AMC’s schedule for Season 5 in March of 2012, following lengthy talks with creator/showrunner Matthew Weiner and due to the cable net’s packed slate. AMC also ordered a sixth round, with an option to extend the series to a seventh season.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws