Japanese Cast Announced for Keanu Reeves' '47 Ronin'
The classic Japanese story has been made into more than 80 movies.
TOKYO – The four main Japanese cast members have been added to Universal’s 3D reimagining of the 47 Ronin, featuring Keanu Reeves as a half-Japanese, half-British samurai character created for this version, to be directed by Carl Rinsch.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR