Japanese Director Kiyoshi Kurosawa 'Very Surprised' About Two Wins at Rome Film Fest
Thriller "Seventh Code," his first film shot outside Japan, took awards for best director and best technical contribution at the 8th edition of the Rome festival.
TOKYO – Kiyoshi Kurosawa, director of Seventh Code, says he was "very surprised" to win the best director and technical contribution awards at the Rome Film Festival on Sunday.
Koichi Takahashi, a regular collaborator with Kurosawa, was given the Best Technical Contribution for his editing work on the film.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!