Japan's Gaga Launches VOD Service
Gaga Theater will offer titles from the indie distributor's library, including Oscar-winners "The King's Speech" and "Slumdog Millionaire."
Japanese independent Gaga has launched a VOD streaming service called Gaga Theater offering up films from its catalogue on-demand to viewers across PCs and mobile devices.
The Gaga Theater's opening lineup will consist of 41 films, including Oscar-winners Slumdog Millionaire and The King's Speech and period actioner The Three Musketeers. The company said more titles will be added shortly.
The Japanese group said Gaga Theater will also offer previews, special footage and movie-related give-aways to registered users. Gaga intends to use the new platform for the marketing of future releases in Japan.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed