Jared DiPalma Promoted to CFO at NBC Unit
In his new position, he'll oversee the financial operations of NBCU Entertainment & Digital Networks and Integrated Media.
NBCUniversal said Monday it has promoted Jared DiPalma to CFO of NBCU Entertainment & Digital Networks and Integrated Media, where he will oversee the financial operations of Fandango, Daily Candy and other assets.
DiPalma had been senior vp of finance at the unit, a position he held since June, 2011. He joined NBCU in 2008 as vp of finance for the company's national sales organization. Prior to that, he was a member of General Electric's corporate audit staff.
In his new position he'll also have financial oversight of Bravo Media, Oxygen Media, Style, Sprout, Telemundo Media, mun2 and TV One.
Jared has become an invaluable member of our team, ensuring this division consistently meets its budget goals and identifying key opportunities for growth," said Lauren Zalaznick, the chairman of the division to whom he will report.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Grant Gustin Is Proud & Stoked to Wear 'Flash' Costume!
- Angelina Jolie Reveals She Will Have Another Preventative Cancer Surgery
- Shailene Woodley Slams 'Twilight' to 'Teen Vogue': It's About An Unhealthy, Toxic Relationship
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & James Wolk Are 'The Crazy Ones' at Hall of Fame Gala!