Jared DiPalma Promoted to CFO at NBC Unit
In his new position, he'll oversee the financial operations of NBCU Entertainment & Digital Networks and Integrated Media.
NBCUniversal said Monday it has promoted Jared DiPalma to CFO of NBCU Entertainment & Digital Networks and Integrated Media, where he will oversee the financial operations of Fandango, Daily Candy and other assets.
DiPalma had been senior vp of finance at the unit, a position he held since June, 2011. He joined NBCU in 2008 as vp of finance for the company's national sales organization. Prior to that, he was a member of General Electric's corporate audit staff.
In his new position he'll also have financial oversight of Bravo Media, Oxygen Media, Style, Sprout, Telemundo Media, mun2 and TV One.
Jared has become an invaluable member of our team, ensuring this division consistently meets its budget goals and identifying key opportunities for growth," said Lauren Zalaznick, the chairman of the division to whom he will report.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Captain America' Conquers Box Office For Third Straight Week
- Jordin Sparks' Wears A Bikini To The Opening Of Tao Beach, Jason Derulo Joins Her In Gym Clothes
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Cover Van Morrison's 'Brown Eyed Girl'
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Justin Bartha & Lia Smith Reportedly Welcome Baby Girl!
- Idina Menzel Sings 'Take Me or Leave Me' with Two Lucky Fans for Charity - Watch Now!
- Vanessa Hudgens Sees Hearts While Dancing at Coachella!
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress