Jared DiPalma Promoted to CFO at NBC Unit
In his new position, he'll oversee the financial operations of NBCU Entertainment & Digital Networks and Integrated Media.
NBCUniversal said Monday it has promoted Jared DiPalma to CFO of NBCU Entertainment & Digital Networks and Integrated Media, where he will oversee the financial operations of Fandango, Daily Candy and other assets.
DiPalma had been senior vp of finance at the unit, a position he held since June, 2011. He joined NBCU in 2008 as vp of finance for the company's national sales organization. Prior to that, he was a member of General Electric's corporate audit staff.
In his new position he'll also have financial oversight of Bravo Media, Oxygen Media, Style, Sprout, Telemundo Media, mun2 and TV One.
Jared has become an invaluable member of our team, ensuring this division consistently meets its budget goals and identifying key opportunities for growth," said Lauren Zalaznick, the chairman of the division to whom he will report.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2