Jared Harris Joins 'Man From U.N.C.L.E.'
Guy Ritchie’s spy movie starts filming in England on Sept. 9.
Jared Harris, who played Lane Pryce on AMC's Mad Men, has joined Guy Ritchie’s spy film The Man From U.N.C.L.E.
Warner Bros. announced that its big-screen take on the classic 1960s spy TV series will begin production on Sept. 9, shooting in England, with location filming in Rome and Naples.
The film follows special agents Napoleon Solo (Henry Cavill) and Illya Kuryakin (Armie Hammer), who work for the mysterious United Network Command for Law and Enforcement (U.N.C.L.E.). Alicia Vikander also stars as the female lead in the pic, while Hugh Grant has a supporting role.
Ritchie is directing and co-wrote the script with Lionel Wigram. Ritchie and Wigram also are producing under their new production shingle, which has a first-look deal with Warner Bros. John Davis (Chronicle) and Steve Clark-Hall (RocknRolla) are also producing, while David Dobkin is executive producing.
English actor Harris previously worked with Ritchie on Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, in which he starred as Professor James Moriarty. His recent film work includes a role in The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones and the upcoming Pompeii. He's repped by Independent Talent Group, Paradigm and Gateway Management Company.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR