Jason Aldean Apologizes After Photos of 'Inappropriate' Behavior Surface
The married country singer issues a mea culpa over pictures of him appearing to kiss former "Idol" contestant Brittany Kerr.
Country star Jason Aldean has apologized to fans after pictures of him acting "inappropriately" last week popped up.
Aldean, whose album Night Train comes out Oct. 16, tweeted Sunday that he wanted to talk to fans directly instead of letting gossip websites tell his story.
The tweet comes after photos appeared showing Aldean and former American Idol contestant Brittany Kerr together at a bar Wednesday in Los Angeles. In one photo, they appear to kiss.
Aldean said "the truth is I screwed up," had too much to drink and acted inappropriately at the bar. He noted that he left the bar alone.
"Ultimately I ended up embarrassing myself and my family," he added.
Aldean is married with two children. A publicist said there will be no further comment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR