Jason Aldean's Tour Bus Kills Indiana Man
The country star and his driver were aboard the vehicle when it struck an individual on U.S. Highway 41 North.
Police in Indiana say a man was killed when he was struck by a tour bus belonging to country star Jason Aldean.
Knox County Sheriff Michael P. Morris said Aldean and his driver were the only ones aboard the bus early Monday when it struck a man who had walked onto U.S. Highway 41 North.
The deceased was identified as Albert Kennedy of Vincennes, Ind. The Knox County Coroner said Kennedy had died from trauma to the head and chest.
Morris said no charges will be filed, calling the accident "unavoidable."
"In all the years I've been touring and all the miles we've driven, nothing prepares you for something like this to happen," Aldean said in a post on his Twitter account confirmed by his publicist. "I'm praying for Albert Kennedy's family and friends today and ask that you do the same."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR