Jason Aldean's Tour Bus Kills Indiana Man
The country star and his driver were aboard the vehicle when it struck an individual on U.S. Highway 41 North.
Police in Indiana say a man was killed when he was struck by a tour bus belonging to country star Jason Aldean.
Knox County Sheriff Michael P. Morris said Aldean and his driver were the only ones aboard the bus early Monday when it struck a man who had walked onto U.S. Highway 41 North.
The deceased was identified as Albert Kennedy of Vincennes, Ind. The Knox County Coroner said Kennedy had died from trauma to the head and chest.
Morris said no charges will be filed, calling the accident "unavoidable."
"In all the years I've been touring and all the miles we've driven, nothing prepares you for something like this to happen," Aldean said in a post on his Twitter account confirmed by his publicist. "I'm praying for Albert Kennedy's family and friends today and ask that you do the same."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Third Person' Trailer Shows Mila Kunis, Olivia Wilde, Liam Neeson Feeling Everything
- AMC's Hit Reality Show 'Small Town Security' Is Back For Season 3
- Bride Gives Groom 'Ghostbusters' Cake, Proves That She's A Keeper
- Ted Neeley, Original 'Jesus Christ Superstar,' Hopes Pope Francis Will Come To The Musical