Jason Bateman, Wife Expecting Second Child
The couple, who have been married for 10 years, will become parents to another baby girl.
There may not be any new developments on the Arrested Development movie, but Jason Bateman has a lot more on his mind. That's because Bateman and his wife of 10 years, Amanda Anka, are expecting their second child, People reports.
"I'm going to be a grandfather again," confirmed Amanda's father and singer Paul Anka to Entertainment Tonight Canada.
The couple already has a daughter Francesca, who is 4 1/2 years old, and Anka revealed the gender of their new addition: "another baby girl," he said.
Anka praised Bateman as a husband, saying, "He's ... a very smart boy, a wonderful guy for my daughter."
Bateman is coming off a busy summer, with comedies Horrible Bosses -- which has grossed more than $100 million in the domestic box office -- and The Change-Up in theaters.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR