Jason Reitman's 'Young Adult' Gets Special Screening in Berlin
The Golden Globe-nominated dramedy stars Charlize Theron, Patton Oswalt and Patrick Wilson.
COLOGNE, Germany - Jason Reitman's Young Adult starring Charlize Theron is heading to Berlin. The dramedy about a failed writer who tries to rekindle a romance with her ex-boyfriend, now a happily married husband and recent father, just earned Theron a Golden Globe nomination in the best actress - comedy or musical category. Young Adult will get a special red carpet gala screening at the Berlin festival (Feb. 9-19) in what will be its German premiere.
Charlotte Rampling will also be hitting the Berlin red carpet, for the world premiere of I, Anna, the directorial debut of Rampling's son, Barnaby Southcombe. The film noir co-stars Gabriel Byrne, Hayley Atwell and Eddie Marsan.
Berlin also added a number of documentaries to its official lineup, including Chris Kenneally's Side By Side, a look at digital cinema featuring interviews with such VIPs as David Fincher, Keanu Reeves, Martin Scorsese and James Cameron; Alison Klayman's Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry; Bassam Mortada's Egyptian doc Reporting … A Revolution; Anton Corbijn Inside Out from Dutch filmmaker Klaartje Quirijns and the Spanish documentary Sons Of The Clouds, The Last Colony from director Alvaro Longoria.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR