Jason Schwartzman to be a dad
Actor says his mustache will embarrass unborn child
"Scott Pilgrim vs. the World" and "Bored to Death" actor Jason Schwartzman is going to be a father for the first time. Schwartzman revealed Wednesday on Jimmy Kimmel Live that he and wife Brady Cunningham would be parents in December.
Schwartzman, the son of actress Talia Shire ("Rocky") and nephew of director Francis Ford Coppola, also told Kimmel that his latest mustached look is for the benefit of his unborn child, "I decided to grow out this mustache so when we take photos, my boy or girl, whatever it is, they will be embarrassed."
He continued, "So I am now thinking of ways to embarrass my unborn child."
Click here for video of Schwartzman discussing his mustache, his baby and his hirsute father.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR