Jason Segel, Nicholas Stoller in Talks to Make 'Sex Tape'
The Columbia Pictures comedy was written by Kate Angelo in June.
Frequent collaborators Jason Segel and Nicholas Stoller may be once again teaming up, this time for a Columbia Pictures comedy titled Sex Tape.
The actor and director are in talks to star and direct, respectively, in the comedy, which the studio picked up as a spec written by Kate Angelo in June. The duo are expected to receive offers any day now and expected to enter negotiations.
Escape Artists is producing.
The logline concerns a young, happily married couple that gets a night off from their kids and decide to spice up their life by making a sex tape. When they wake up the following morning they discover the tape missing and must find out who took it and how to get it back.
Andrea Giannetti and Adam Milano are overseeing for the studio.
Segel starred in and wrote Forgetting Sarah Marshall, which Stoller directed. The two wrote the upcoming Disney musical comedy The Muppets together as well.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR