Jason Sudeikis, Malin Akerman in Talks to Join All-Star Cast of 'This Is Where I Leave You'
They would join Jason Bateman, Zac Efron, Leslie Mann and Goldie Hawn in Adam Shankman's Warner Bros. comedy.
Malin Akerman and Jason Sudeikis are in talks to join the cast of This Is Where I Leave You, Adam Shankman’s latest all-star project set up at Warner Bros.
Jason Bateman, Zac Efron, Leslie Mann and Goldie Hawn are in various stages of negotiations to star in the ensemble comedy, which adapts Jonathan Tropper novel of the same name.
Tropper wrote the script, which centers on a man (Bateman) whose father dies but tasks his dysfunctional family with one last request: to spend seven days following the funeral together under the same roof.
Akerman would play Bateman’s wife who’s affair with his boss, who would be played by Sudeikis, goes public.
Hawn is the matriarch of the family, Mann a sister and Efron a brother.
Shankman, who is behind the upcoming all-star musical Rock of Ages, is directing.
Akerman appears in Shankman’s Rock of Ages and just signed on to portray Debbie Harry in CBGB. She is repped by WME.
SNL star Sudeikis, repped by CAA, co-stars in Warners’ upcoming Will Ferrell-Zach Galifianakis comedy The Campaign.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR