Jay Harrington is NBC's 'Nathan'
'Better Off Ted' star joins comedy pilot
"Better Off Ted" star Jay Harrington has been tapped for the lead in NBC's comedy pilot "Nathan vs. Nurture."
"Nurture," from Sony TV, centers on an overachieving heart surgeon (Harrington) who reunites with his birth father and underachieving brothers 35 years after his adoption.
For Harrington, the casting is formally in second position to ABC's sophomore comedy "Ted," which is not expected to be renewed. Harrington's "Ted" co-star Andrea Anders has also booked other work as the female lead on ABC's "Mr. Sunshine," another Sony comedy pilot.
Harrington is repped by ICM and A Management.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)