Jay-Z, Kanye West Announce Trimmed Tour Dates
Presale tickets for the rappers' 'Watch the Throne' tour went on sale Tuesday.
Fans for Jay-Z and Kanye West got access to pre-sale tickets for the duo's Watch the Throne tour Tuesday.
But, they may have been surprised to see fewer dates on the schedule.
Last week reps for the rappers announced that they were pulling the original schedule to add more dates in certain cities, and that tickets would go on sale August 2, a full week later than expected, as a result of the revamp.
However, LiveNation's presale tickets became available today and the tour has been scaled back from 24 stops to 17 (with a promise of more dates to come). It will also begin a full month later than originally announced, on October 29 in Atlanta, GA (instead of September 22 in Detroit, MI).
Rumors of internal issues between West and mentor Jay-Z have been circulating, but BET reports that Hova made a surprise appearance on New York radio station Hot 97 yesterday to deny a rift, saying "Kanye's my brother."
But, he did admit to some tension. "Yes we get on each other's nerves. That's part of pushing each other. ... People don't like to be pushed. It's annoying. ... So of course there are times when we're in the studio, we're yelling, but that's about it."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game