Jay-Z, Kanye West Open 'Watch the Throne' Store in Manhattan
Fans can buy copies of their collaboration album at the pop-up shop in SoHo.
Jay-Z and Kanye West are continuing to think outside the box when it comes to their collaboration album, Watch the Throne.
The duo has set up a temporary store in Manhattan's SoHo neighborhood to sell copies of the LP.
The storefront is covered in gold -- matching the album's cover art -- and on display the inside of the shop is the customized Maybach from the "Otis" video, which is plays on a loop on a large overhead screen, according to MTV News.
The store will be remain open through the weekend.
Watch the Throne was released Monday exclusively on iTunes, with physical copies hitting stores Aug. 12, a move that was criticized by independent retailers.
The rappers also took extra precautions to prevent leaks ahead of its release and held only two New York City listening sessions beforehand.
Beyonce, RZAand Q-Tip are among the contributors on the album.
Their 17-date tour kicks off Oct. 29 in Atlanta.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Aerosmith's 'Dream On' Performed To Honor Boston Marathon Victims And Survivors (VIDEO)
- Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Underage Boy
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"