Jay-Z, Kanye West Open 'Watch the Throne' Store in Manhattan
Fans can buy copies of their collaboration album at the pop-up shop in SoHo.
Jay-Z and Kanye West are continuing to think outside the box when it comes to their collaboration album, Watch the Throne.
The duo has set up a temporary store in Manhattan's SoHo neighborhood to sell copies of the LP.
The storefront is covered in gold -- matching the album's cover art -- and on display the inside of the shop is the customized Maybach from the "Otis" video, which is plays on a loop on a large overhead screen, according to MTV News.
The store will be remain open through the weekend.
Watch the Throne was released Monday exclusively on iTunes, with physical copies hitting stores Aug. 12, a move that was criticized by independent retailers.
The rappers also took extra precautions to prevent leaks ahead of its release and held only two New York City listening sessions beforehand.
Beyonce, RZAand Q-Tip are among the contributors on the album.
Their 17-date tour kicks off Oct. 29 in Atlanta.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR