Jay-Z to Perform at Ryan Seacrest-Hosted iHeartRadio Music Festival
The rapper will perform without Kanye West, his "Watch the Throne" collaborator.
Jay-Z has been added to the lineup of Clear Channel's inaugural iHeartRadio Music Festival, hosted by Ryan Seacrest.
The rapper will perform solo, without Kanye West, his collaborator on their new album, Watch the Throne. He will close out opening night of the two-day fest, which takes place Sept. 23-24 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
The multiple Grammy winner has sold more than 50 million albums worldwide. He and West released Throne last week, with the album shooting to the top of the iTunes charts in 23 countries.
Jay-Z joins a lineup that includes Lady Gaga, Coldplay, Alicia Keys, Steven Tyler, the Black Eyed Peas, Kenny Chesney, Jennifer Lopez, Carrie Underwood, Jane’s Addiction, Nicki Minaj, John Mayer, David Guetta, Rascal Flatts, Bruno Mars, Kelly Clarkson, Sublime with Rome and special performances by Usher and Sting.
The event is intended to celebrate the launch of the New iHeartRadio, Clear Channel's digital radio product. It sold out 10 minutes after tickets were put on sale to the general public.
Live audio and video streams of the iHeartRadio Music Festival will be available online, via mobile devices at www.iHeartRadio.com and across all of Clear Channel's radio station websites.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR