Jean-Claude Van Damme Denies Suffering Heart Attack On-Set
Action star "is in better shape than ever," says a message on his website
Jean-Claude Van Damme took to his Facebook page to deny reports that he suffered a minor heart attack on the New Orleans set of his film, Weapon.
"JCVD is in better shape than ever and preparing for his fight in July. He did not suffer from a heart attack on the set of Weapon as reported on some websites!" read a message posted on his site.
Van Damme plays an assassin forced to work with a rival to bring down a drug cartel in the movie, which is tentatively slated to be released in 2011.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR