Jean Reno released from hospital
FORT-DE-FRANCE, Martinique -- French actor Jean Reno has been released from a hospital in the Caribbean island of Martinique after falling ill.
Bernard Cavignaux is a director of the Center Hospitalier Universitaire de Fort-de-France where Reno was admitted. Cavignaux said Reno was vacationing in St. Barts when he became sick and was transferred by helicopter to Martinique's capital. He said the actor was advised to rest.
Reno publicist Christina Papadopoulos said the actor went to the hospital as a precaution after getting heartburn and gastroenteritis.
He was released Thursday.
The 60-year-old is best known for his roles in "The Da Vinci Code," "The Pink Panther" and "Mission: Impossible."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 10 Reimagined Disney Posters Bring Your Favorite Childhood Characters Back To Life
- DOCUMENTARY: How One Email Changed One Guy's Life... Forever
- Miley Cyrus Shows Off Her Sex Toy On Twitter, Should Seriously Be Taught What TMI Means
- Here's Everything Wrong With 'Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull'
- Diane Kruger Ties Up Her Shirt to Reveal Her Flat Stomach
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Reenacts YouTube Viral Sensation 'David at the Dentist' - Watch Now!
- Michelle Obama Hosts Women in Soul Event, President Barack Obama Flubs Spelling of Aretha Franklin's 'Respect'
- Find Out How Oprah Winfrey Got Fooled By Princess Diana!