Jeff Bewkes: If Premium VOD Hurts Theatrical Business, 'We All Have to Rethink' It
The Time Warner CEO also says he doesn't see a benefit in spinning off HBO and suggests few Netflix users have discontinued their pay TV subscriptions.
NEW YORK - Time Warner chairman and CEO Jeff Bewkes said Wednesday that his company will evaluate the success of premium VOD tests over time to make sure the new early-release film window doesn't undermine theatrical ticket sales.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR