Jeff Bridges Is Still Searching … But For What?
The always restless Oscar incumbent — who owns the box office with ‘True Grit’ and ‘Tron: Legacy’ pushing a combined $400 million — on Zen, what marriage is like as a commitment-phobe and the burden of being The Dude.
Deep at the bottom of Jeff Bridges’ vast, Meditteranean-style Santa Barbara estate — the estate where he’s lived since his Los Angeles house was destroyed in the 1994 earthquake — is a labyrinth he has mowed out of grass. It’s not a maze, he emphasizes: It’s a labyrinth.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Beyonce Surprises Fans With New Album Featuring Jay Z, Blue Ivy, Drake
- A Christmas Gift For You: A Conversation with Phil Spector & The Crystals' La La Brooks, Chatting with The Piano Guys, Plus Pink Martini and Sydney York Exclusives
- Live from the Dubai International Film Festival: Thursday, Dec. 12
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'Get Up, Stand Up' Recap: They Love Each Other!