Jeff Bridges Visits the Lebowski Store
5:32 PM PST 1/12/2011 by THR staff
He shocks shoppers when he pops by the NYC specialty shop.
Jeff Bridges - who graces the cover of the new Hollywood Reporter (now on stands in LA/NYC) - surprised a lot of dudes when he paid a surprise visit to the NYC Big Lebowski-themed store, Little Lebowski.
His visit is featured on Wednesday's episode of PBS' American Masters.
When he walks in, the shop's owner (donning full-on Dude duds) looks stunned, as do all the other shoppers.
Watch a clip, above.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws