'Survivor' Host Jeff Probst Marries Lisa Ann Russell
The "Survivor" host and the 40-year-old mother of two tied the knot in Los Angeles on Dec. 5.
Jeff Probst has snuffed the torch on his single life.
The 50-year-old host of CBS' Survivor franchise married girlfriend Lisa Ann Russell in a small ceremony in Los Angeles on Monday, as first reported by People.
This marks the second marriage for both. Russell, 40, finalized her divorce from husband of 14 years, actor Mark-Paul Gosselaar, earlier this year. The two share custody of two children.
Gosselaar announced his own engagement -- to advertising executive Catriona McGann -- in August.
Probst will host the finale of the current season of Survivor on Dec. 18. He'll reprise his long-running gig for another season before his self-titled talk show premieres in fall 2012.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!
- Lupita Nyong'o Hugs Stylist Micaela Erlanger for THR's Top Stylists Issue, Kristen Stewart & More Featured!
- Leslie Mann Supports PaleyFest Icon Award Honoree Judd Apatow!
- Cara Delevingne & Kate Moss Team Up for New Burberry Fragrance Campaign!