Jeff Zucker on Conan O’Brien: “Nobody’s Owed Anything in Television”
He says O’Brien believed that he was “owed” Jay Leno's 11:35 p.m timeslot.
During a speech Monday at Harvard's Shorenstein Center, former NBC Universal president and chief executive Jeff Zucker said the Jay Leno-Conan O’Brien Tonight Show dispute was one of the lowest points in his 24 years at the network.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR