Jeffrey Dean Morgan joins 'Unblinking Eye'
Michael Bassett directing psychological thriller
BERLIN -- "Watchmen" star Jeffrey Dean Morgan has signed on with director Michael Bassett ("Solomon Kane") for the psychological thriller "The Unblinking Eye," which Juliusz Kossakowski and Kevan Van Thompson will produce through their Wind Fish Motion Pictures operation.
AV Pictures, which also handled world sales on Bassett's "Wilderness," is selling the title in Berlin.
Bassett penned the script, in which homicide detective John Callisto (Morgan), now a retired recluse after being nearly murdered by a serial killer, is tracked down by a relentless journalist. As the two confront each other, dark secrets from both their pasts come to light.
The pic, which AV said is budgeted at just over $10 million, is set to shoot in May.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR