Jeffrey Dean Morgan joins 'Unblinking Eye'
Michael Bassett directing psychological thriller
BERLIN -- "Watchmen" star Jeffrey Dean Morgan has signed on with director Michael Bassett ("Solomon Kane") for the psychological thriller "The Unblinking Eye," which Juliusz Kossakowski and Kevan Van Thompson will produce through their Wind Fish Motion Pictures operation.
AV Pictures, which also handled world sales on Bassett's "Wilderness," is selling the title in Berlin.
Bassett penned the script, in which homicide detective John Callisto (Morgan), now a retired recluse after being nearly murdered by a serial killer, is tracked down by a relentless journalist. As the two confront each other, dark secrets from both their pasts come to light.
The pic, which AV said is budgeted at just over $10 million, is set to shoot in May.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera