Jenna Fischer joining Owen Wilson film
Will play actor's wife in Farrelly brothers' comedy 'Hall Pass'
Jenna Fischer is in negotiations to star as Owen Wilson's wife in "Hall Pass," a New Line comedy being directed by the Farrelly brothers.
The story centers on a married couple in which the wife gives her husband a "hall pass," a free ticket to engage in extramarital encounters.
Jason Sudeikis is on board as the guy's best friend, who also gets a free pass from his wife (still to be cast). Things get complicated when the wives also begin exercising their "hall pass" power.
Pete Jones wrote the spec, which was rewritten by Kevin Barnett and Peter and Bobby Farrelly. The Farrellys also are producing with their Conundrum Entertainment partner Bradley Thomas.
The movie begins production Feb. 23 in Atlanta, which will substitute for New England.
Fischer, best known as Pam Beesly on NBC's "The Office," has feature comedies "Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story" and "Blades of Glory" under her belt. She appears in "Solitary Man" with Michael Douglas and Susan Sarandon, a Nu Image/Millennium drama that screened at last year's Toronto International Film Festival.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR