Jenna Fischer Reveals Baby’s Sex to Jay Leno (Video)
The actress confirms that a baby boy is on the way for she and husband Lee Kirk.
Her character may have had a baby girl on The Office, but Jenna Fischer is expecting a boy come September.
In an appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, the actress revealed the gender of her unborn baby for the first time.
“This is the second grandchild, but it’s the first grandson,” she said.
“This is the exclusive, Jay,” Fischer continued. “When I went to my movie premiere the other day, a reporter asked me if I knew what I was having and I said ‘I do, but I’m not sharing that yet because I said I’m gonna have Jay be the first to know.’”
This is the first child for Fischer and her husband of one year, writer Lee Kirk.
The 37-year old recently announced that her character, Pam Beesly, will be pregnant once again during the ninth season of The Office, which returns to NBC on September 22. Fischer can also be seen in the upcoming film, A Little Help, when it hits U.S. theaters on July 22.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)