Jenna Fischer, Topher Grace Board 'Giant Mechanical Man'
Jenna Fischer, Topher Grace, Malin Akerman and Chris Messina are all being touted to buyers as cast members in the offbeat romantic comedy The Giant Mechanical Man, written and directed by Lee Kirk.
Fischer is also producing alongside Molly Hassell, Michael Nardelli and Brent Stiefel. The film revolves around a misunderstood street performer (Messina) and the softly spoken zoo worker who falls for him. It begins production this month in Detroit. Akerman will play Fischer's well-meaning sister who winds up dating a pompous motivational speaker (Grace).
WME is handling North American sales, while Stealth Media is touting it in the states for international. WME packaged the talent for the film.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR