Jenna Jameson Endorses Mitt Romney for President
The retired porn star cast her lot with the GOP hopeful, saying that the party is good for rich people.
Here's an endorsement that may not get trumpeted with a press release or public appearance.
Retired porn star queen Jenna Jameson has thrown in with presumptive GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney, citing the party's preference for low taxes on the wealthy.
"I’m very looking forward to a Republican being back in office,” Jameson told a CBS reporter at the anniversary celebration of a gentleman's club in San Francisco on Thursday. "When you’re rich, you want a Republican in office."
Perhaps not the message you want to send during these troubled economic times.
Jameson reportedly supported Hillary Clinton during her run for the Democratic nomination in 2008.
Jameson is joined by a plethora of other adult film stars that have dipped their toes in the political waters. Stormy Daniels flirted with running for the US Senate seat of David Vitter in 2010, only to pull out (citing a lack of money and respect). She was a Democrat before switching to the GOP after learning the party reimbursed the expense for a night at a topless bondage bar. Mary Carey ran for governor of California during the Gray Davis recall (which, of course, put Arnold Schwarzenegger in office).
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR