Jenni Rivera: Mun2 Airing 'I Love Jenni' Marathons in Wake of Singer's Death
The network also is broadcasting episodes of "Jenni Rivera Presents: Chiquis 'n Control" as well as more than 30 hours of her music in its video programming throughout the week.
Spanish-language network mun2 is continuing its on-air tribute to Jenni Rivera in the wake of the singer's death in a plane crash Sunday.
The U.S.-based channel said Monday that it is airing marathons of its reality series I Love Jenni this week. Season two of the show, which stars the Mexican-American singer, will air Monday and Tuesday from 6 p.m. ET-2 a.m. ET and on Wednesday at 6 p.m. and from 10 p.m. ET-2 a.m. ET.
The season two finale of I Love Jenni aired in July.
In addition, episodes of season one, as well as Jenni Rivera Presents: Chiquis 'n Control, which Rivera executive produced, will air Thursday and Friday on mun2.
Mun2 also said it is dedicating more than 30 hours to Rivera's music in its video programming throughout the week.
On Sunday, mun2 aired two previously produced I Love Jenni specials as well as a two-hour primetime special on the singer that was originally broadcast on sibling Telemundo.
Rivera died Sunday in a private-plane crash en route to central Mexico following a concert Saturday at Arena Monterrey.
The singer also was a coach on Televisa's La Voz Mexico (The Voice Mexico). Televisa delayed Sunday night's semifinal episode of The Voice Mexico following news of the crash; instead, the network aired a special on the superstar singer. The show will resume Sunday.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Apple Should Have Read The Lyrics Before Putting This Song In An Ad
- 'Noah' Director Darren Aronofsky And Others Talk Faith And Environmentalism (LIVE VIDEO)
- 'The Quiet Ones' Review: Retro Horror Film Is Weighed Down By A Silly Script
- Wrigley Field's Celebrity Singers Ranked From Most Cringe-Worthy To Least