Jennifer Aniston fires back at O'Reilly
Actress had said women don't need men to start families
Talk about going back and forth.
Jennifer Aniston fired back at Bill O'Reilly after he criticized her take on single parents.
"Of course, the ideal scenario for parenting is obviously two parents of a mature age," the former "Friends" actress told People.
"And, of course, many people dream of finding Prince Charming (with fatherly instincts), but for those who've not yet found their Bill O'Reilly, I'm just glad science has provided a few other options," she added.
Aniston had said while doing promotion for her upcoming flick "The Switch" that women "don't have to settle with a man just to have [a] child." O'Reilly then called her remarks "destructive to our society."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR