Jennifer Aniston Shows Raunchy Side in ‘Horrible Bosses’
But actress says rumor of topless scene is false.
Jennifer Aniston goes bad for her role in Horrible Bosses, playing a dentist with a penchant for workplace sexual harassment. But in a recent interview, she dispels a rumor that her character’s inhibitions extend to her having a topless scene in the film.
“I have idea where those rumors started, but it’s a good rumor,” Aniston told the Chicago Sun-Times.
And no, there won’t be a topless Aniston among the deleted scenes for home release, either.
“Not true at all,” Aniston said.
Though the role is a departure for Aniston, those who know her say that raunchier humor is well within her repertoire.
"That's just like a regular Tuesday for us," Aniston friend Kathy Najimy told E! Online. "She's so many more things than people think she is. That's definitely in her."
Aniston also discussed the brunette wig she wore for the film, saying the studio worried audiences would not recognize the former Friends star without her trademark hair coloring. But with the character being so different from others she had played, she felt a different look was essential.
“There was just no way I could be saying those words and not look somewhat different,” she told the Sun-Times.
Horrible Bosses premiered last week, and hits theaters on July 8.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR