Jennifer Aniston to Receive Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
The star of the upcoming comedy Wanderlust and former "Friends" actress is set to be immortalized on Hollywood Blvd. on Wednesday, Feb. 22.
Jennifer Aniston will receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Wednesday, February 22, 2012 at 11:30 a.m. The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce plans to honor the former Friends actress with a star located in front of the W Hollywood Hotel at the corner of Hollywood and Vine.
For her ten-season stint on Friends, Aniston received five Emmy nominations, two SAG Award nominations, two Golden Globe nominations, an Emmy (2002) and a Golden Globe (2003) for Lead Actress in a Comedy, and five People’s Choice Awards. Subsequently, the actress transitioned into feature roles with films including Rumor Has It, The Break-Up, Friends With Money and Marley and Me.
Aniston will next be seen in Wanderlust, directed by David Wain and released by Universal Pictures.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR