Jennifer Aniston to Receive Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
The star of the upcoming comedy Wanderlust and former "Friends" actress is set to be immortalized on Hollywood Blvd. on Wednesday, Feb. 22.
Jennifer Aniston will receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Wednesday, February 22, 2012 at 11:30 a.m. The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce plans to honor the former Friends actress with a star located in front of the W Hollywood Hotel at the corner of Hollywood and Vine.
For her ten-season stint on Friends, Aniston received five Emmy nominations, two SAG Award nominations, two Golden Globe nominations, an Emmy (2002) and a Golden Globe (2003) for Lead Actress in a Comedy, and five People’s Choice Awards. Subsequently, the actress transitioned into feature roles with films including Rumor Has It, The Break-Up, Friends With Money and Marley and Me.
Aniston will next be seen in Wanderlust, directed by David Wain and released by Universal Pictures.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Cultural Appropriation FAQs, Featuring Vanessa Hudgens And The Return Of The Celebrity Bindi
- Katy Perry's 'Birthday' Music Video Ruins All Birthday Parties
- Betty White Tells Larry King She Doesn't Understand Homophobes
- Annecy attendees will be the first to feast their eyes on "Feast," Walt Disney Animation Studios' newest short