Jennifer Aniston Will Not Appear on 'Days of Our Lives'
Rumors swirled Monday that the actress would act alongside her father on NBC's daytime soap.
Like sands through the hourglass...these are not the days of Jennifer Aniston's life.
Despite many news reports claiming that the actress was set to share the small screen with her dad, longtime Days of Our Lives actor, John Aniston, a spokesperson for the actress confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that she will not be appearing on the NBC soap.
It would have marked the first time the father-daughter acting duo would have acted together. But, while fans of the Aniston's will have to wait to see them share the screen, they did co-narrate a children's book, Loukoumi's Gift, in 2009.
The actress, who starred in this summer's Horrible Bosses, will next appear alongside Paul Rudd in the comedy Wanderlust, opening October 7.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR