Jennifer Bennett Pushes U.S. Peppa Pig Licensing
Entertainment One hires new licensing and merchandising exec in Los Angeles to spur Peppa Pig licensing program after British pre-school series launched on Nick Jr. in the U.S. market.
TORONTO – Jennifer Bennett has jumped from CCI Entertainment to Entertainment One to become vp of licensing and merchandise, spearheading the North American rollout of the Peppa Pig brand.
Los Angeles-based Bennett was most recently executive vp of licensing and brand development for Toronto kids producer CCI Entertainment and before that vp of merchandising and licensing at Alliance Atlantis Communications.
She joins Toronto-based Entertainment One after its British pre-school TV series Peppa Pig launched on Nick Jr. in the U.S. market, ahead of a major North American licensing and merchandise push for the successful kids TV property.
The appointment was unveiled by Entertainment One head of licensing Andrew Carley.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR