Jennifer Hudson, Jon Bon Jovi Added to Obama Concert Lineup
The singers will join Katy Perry and Earth Wind and Fire at the Oct. 7 fundraiser at the Nokia Theater.
Jennifer Hudson, Jon Bon Jovi and Earth Wind and Fire have been added to the line up of acts set to perform at a concert fundraiser for President Barack Obama on Oct. 7 in Los Angeles, according to a campaign source.
Last week, a finance source told THR that Katy Perry was also set to sing at the Nokia Theater event. Additional performers are expected to be announced in the coming days.
The concert is being produced by Ken Ehrlich and members of Obama's Entertainment Advisory Council.
Tickets, which are being sold online by the Obama campaign, start at $44 each.
A $25,000-per-person dinner, hosted by Jefferey Katzenberg, will be held in downtown Los Angeles after the concert.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Aerosmith's 'Dream On' Performed To Honor Boston Marathon Victims And Survivors (VIDEO)
- Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Underage Boy
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"