Jennifer Hudson, Jon Bon Jovi Added to Obama Concert Lineup
The singers will join Katy Perry and Earth Wind and Fire at the Oct. 7 fundraiser at the Nokia Theater.
Jennifer Hudson, Jon Bon Jovi and Earth Wind and Fire have been added to the line up of acts set to perform at a concert fundraiser for President Barack Obama on Oct. 7 in Los Angeles, according to a campaign source.
Last week, a finance source told THR that Katy Perry was also set to sing at the Nokia Theater event. Additional performers are expected to be announced in the coming days.
The concert is being produced by Ken Ehrlich and members of Obama's Entertainment Advisory Council.
Tickets, which are being sold online by the Obama campaign, start at $44 each.
A $25,000-per-person dinner, hosted by Jefferey Katzenberg, will be held in downtown Los Angeles after the concert.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR