Jennifer Hudson on 'Oprah' (Video)
She talks about her endorsement deal with Weight Watchers and her devastating family death.
Jennifer Hudson opened up about her dramatic weight loss and the murder of her mother, brother and 7-year-old nephew on The Oprah Winfrey Show Thursday.
Hudson said she lost 80 pounds on Weight Watchers, but being a size 4, 2 or 0 were "not for me."
As for her family loss, she says, "The only thing I can do to honor their memory is to make them proud."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR