Jennifer Jason Leigh Files for Divorce From Noah Baumbach
Actress Jennifer Jason Leigh has filed for divorce from Noah Baumbach, the writer-director of films such as The Squid and the Whale and Greenberg.
Leigh cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the split, according to court documents obtained by Radaronline. The couple were wed in 2005 and have an eight-month-old son.
Leigh co-starred in Baumbach's Greenberg and Margot at the Wedding, and recently appeared in Weeds. Her numerous other credits include The Machinist, Single White Female, Rush, Dolores Claiborne and The Anniversary Party, which she co-wrote and co-directed with Alan Cumming.
Baumbach co-wrote the Oscar-nominated Fantastic Mr. Fox and is among the writers credited for the upcoming Ben Stiller action comedy, Tower Heist.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR