Jennifer Lawrence's Awkward Rolling Stone Interview
The Oscar nominee admits she's "attracted to [her] brother."
The Winter's Bone star, 20, says she spent her childhood riding horses, fishing, and playing sports: field hockey, softball, basketball on the all-boys team. She was nicknamed Nitro.
"I was so dykey," Lawrence says.
Despite her glam appearance at awards show and her current Los Angeles address, "little redneck things still come out," she adds.
"I'm attracted to my brother," she says. "Stuff like that."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR