Jennifer Lopez Approached to Do Gaddafi Gig
12:00 PM PST 3/3/2011 by Merle Ginsberg
Realizing it could be politically treacherous and ill-received, she turned down the $2 million offer months ago, reports the new THR.
Mariah Carey, Beyonce, Nelly Furtado, Usher and 50 Cent are a few of the acts who have reportedly been paid up to $1 million to perform in Libya, albeit before this year’s violent government crackdown.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile