Jennifer Lopez Breaks Down Again Onstage
The "American Idol" judge, singer and actress teared up at this year's Glamour Awards.
Weeks after Jennifer Lopez appeared to tear up at a concert in Montville, Conn. last month going "down memory lane," the American Idol judge broke down again -- this time at the Glamour Awards.
"I've had an incredible year, an incredible couple of years, of some ups and some not so ups," Lopez said, breaking down during her speech at the Women of the Year ceremony. "And the one thing that got me through was the women in my life."
"My mother, my cousins, my friends, my sisters, all circling around me and being there for me every single minute," she added, trying to remain composed. "When I look around this room and I think about how wonderful and beautiful it is to have that in your life, it's the women in my life that help me and shape me into the women that I am today."
Last month, during her Mohegan Sun concert on Oct. 22, the singer-actress brought out several dancers resembling her past romances: ex-boyfriend Diddy, ex-fiance Ben Affleck and husband of seven years Marc Anthony, with whom she separated this past summer.
"You want to talk about love? I can talk about love. Oh, the stories!" the American Idol judge said during the show before singing "If You Had My Love" before transitioning to "One Love."
Afterward, Lopez appeared misty-eyed, calling the performance a "trip down memory lane" before looking down and tearing up.
“After I sang the song, I’m standing there, and I realized that I did bare a little bit of my thoughts in this song," Lopez recalled. "I also acted it out, kind of, for the audience. The way they received it was very touching.”
This year's honorees included Lopez, former First Lady Laura Bush and her daughters Jenna and Barbara, Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, Cindy Sherman, Gloria Steinem and Lea Michele.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)