Jennifer Lopez Named People's Most Beautiful Woman
"I feel happy and proud. Proud that I'm not 25!" says the "American Idol" judge.
NEW YORK – People magazine has named Jennifer Lopez the World's Most Beautiful Woman.
The singer, actress and American Idol judge tops the magazine's annual list of "the World's Most Beautiful" in a special double issue.
Lopez is joined on this honor roll by Halle Berry, Jennifer Garner and Beyonce Knowles.
Commenting on her title, the 41-year-old Lopez says, "I feel happy and proud. Proud that I'm not 25!"
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR