Jennifer Lopez Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
The singer-actress was awarded the 2,500th star and received praise from co-star Jane Fonda.
Jennifer Lopez has officially gone from being "Jenny on the Block" to a star on the Walk of Fame.
The singer-actress was awarded the 2,500th star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame Thursday.
With her boyfriend, Casper Smart, and her twins Max and Emme by her side, Lopez was serenaded with praise from actor Keenen Ivory Wayans, rapper Pitbull and legendary actress Jane Fonda, with whom she co-starred in Monster-in-Law.
Fonda said, "She should have an entire block of stars. In my opinion, she's only scratched the surface in what she's capable of."
Dressed brightly in a white top and a flowing peach skirt, Lopez acknowledged the crowd, "I love you, thank you so much for going on this journey with me. This landmark moment inspires me to work harder and dream bigger for all that is the future. I hope you feel as I do that it was all worth it, and I hope that I have touched your hearts even in a small way."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR