Jennifer Lopez Signs With RedOne's 2101 Records
The Grammy-winning producer's label recently announced an exclusive multiyear worldwide agreement with Universal-owned Capitol Records.
After a successful collaboration on 2011’s “On the Floor,” which reached No. 3 on the Billboard Hot 100, among other hit tracks from the album Love?, Jennifer Lopez and producer RedOne are reteaming.
Lopez has signed with 2101 Records, RedOne’s label, which recently announced an exclusive multiyear worldwide agreement with Universal-owned Capitol Records.
"This is like a dream come true for me," said RedOne (ne Nadir Khayat) in a May 8 announcement. "It was amazing to be able to work with Jennifer on so many great records over the past two years, and now it is such an honor to have her on my label. She is a creative inspiration and a true global superstar artist who brings so much to everything she does. I feel that this is historic and a wonderful opportunity to launch 2101/Capitol in this way."
Lopez’s new single, "Live It Up," produced by RedOne and featuring Pitbull, went to radio today. Her 10th album, executive produced by RedOne, is slated for release in late 2013.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)