Jennifer Lopez, Silvio Horta Sell Family Dramedy to Fox
The dramedy project centers on a Latino family with a group of sisters with interconnected love lives.
Fox is doubling down on its commitment to Jennifer Lopez.
The top rated network has given a script commitment with penalty for a family dramedy project from the American Idol judge and Ugly Betty showrunner Silvio Horta.
The potential series, which hails from Sony Pictures TV, centers on a Latino family with a group of sisters with interconnected love lives.
Horta, who inked an overall deal with Sony in June, will write and executive produce, with Lopez and her Nuyorican Prods. producing partner Simon Fields attached to EP.
Horta is repped by WME; Lopez is with UTA.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR