Jennifer Lopez Thriller 'Parker' Set for Oct. 2012 Release
Director Taylor Hackford's project also stars Nick Nolte and Jason Statham.
FilmDistrict will release the Jennifer Lopez/Nick Nolte starrer Parker on Oct. 12, 2012. Thriller is based on Donald Westlake's book Flashfire.
Nolte is the most recent addition to the cast; he'll play a mentor to Jason Statham's title character. Lopez, says director Taylor Hackford, plays "a real estate agent who finds that a little larceny may in fact be in the cards for her." Lopez and Nolte previously worked together on Oliver Stone's U-Turn.
Treme's Wendell Pierce, Clifton Collins Jr., Michael Chiklis, Patti LuPone and Emma Booth co-star in the John J. McLaughlin adaptation.
Producers are Les Alexander, Jonathan Mitchell, Steven Chasman, Sidney Kimmel and Hackford via Incentive Filmed Entertainment, Sierra Pictures and Sidney Kimmel Entertainment.
Sierra/Affinity sold most international territories to the project including, Germany (Constantin), at Cannes in May.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer, 'X-Men' Director, Calls Suit A 'Sick, Twisted Shakedown'
- The Club 47 Folk Revival Explores the Iconic History of Old Cambridge Folk Club
- Jack Kilmer Talks 'Palo Alto,' His Acting Career And Growing Up With Famous Parents
- Lupita Nyong'o and America's Complicated Relationship With Beauty