Jennifer Lopez on Track to Break YouTube Record With 'On the Floor'
The singer and "American Idol" judge's single is currently the third-most-watched video on the site.
Jennifer Lopez's "On the Floor" music video is rising fast on YouTube.
It's currently ranked No. 3 on the video site, with more than 412 million streams. It's closing in on No. 2, Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance," which has 422 million views. Justin Bieber's "Baby" is No. 1 with 645 million.
Lopez's "On the Floor," which features Pitbull, has more than 773, 620 likes, and just 59,868 dislikes. (By comparison, Rebecca Black's viral hit, "Friday" -- which now only has 4 million streams after being taken off YouTube following a copyright dispute -- has 40,000 likes and a whopping 105,219 dislikes. Bieber's "Baby" is also panned online with 936,000 likes, but 1.9 million dislikes.)
The song debuted at No. 9 on the Billboard Hot 100 charts after it was released in March, making it her highest career launch.
It was the American Idol judge’s 10th Hot 100 top 10 single.
It’s from her seventh studio album, Love?, which dropped on April 19.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR