Jennifer Lopez's Latin Competition Show: New Details!
The "American Idol" judge, who partners with her husband Marc Anthony, director Jamie King and XIX Entertainment head Simon Fuller, says "Q'Viva" is "a show for the 21st century."
More details have emerged about the show Q'Viva! The Chosen and its partnership between pop-Latin superstars Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony, acclaimed director-choreographer Jamie King and American Idol creator and XIX Entertainment CEO and founder Simon Fuller.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR